The Charlotte ISSA chapter is committed to providing the Information Security professionals of Charlotte opportunities to grow both technically and professionally through training, meetings and summits.
Annual Charlotte-Metro ISSA Summit 2018
- When: Thursday May 10th, 2018 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Where: Charlotte Convention Center, 501 S College Street, East Wing, Charlotte, NC 28202
- Cost: Active Members - $30 (Use Registered ISSA Email Address as Promotional Code). Non-Members - $130
- Early Bird Special Currently Running Until March 1st, 2018. Act Quickly Using the Promotional Code Below!
- ISSAEarlyBird - $20 discount - for non-members (70 ticket limit)
More information coming soon.
The Charlotte Metro Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) is pleased to announce the ISSA Information Security Conference to be held on May 10th 2018 at the Charlotte Convention Center. This day-long event is designed to provide a forum in which industry leaders, policy makers, and regional peers can share information regarding emerging technologies, trends, and best practices within Information Security and related fields. The Conference features a full day of talks and presentations as well as educational opportunities with hands-on workshops, demonstrations of new technology, peer networking, and the opportunity to exchange the latest security information, strategies and techniques. A number of nationally acclaimed information security experts and media personalities are slated to deliver keynote addresses in addition to an array of technical presentations in areas such as: Audit / Compliance, Vulnerability / Risk Management, OS Security, Identity and Access management, Hands-on Attacks, Forensics / Incident Response, and Future Challenges.